Have you considered becoming a Certified Automotive Fleet Manager (CAFM®) but were unsure if it was right for you? Are you concerned about what to expect? Have you been waiting for an opportunity to “test drive” the CAFM® program? NAFA is now offering a “test drive” opportunity for our Members and partners who meet the eligibility requirements of the CAFM®program!
NAFA is offering the opportunity for members of our partner organization, NTEA, to test drive the CAFM® certification program for free. This terrific opportunity takes place at the NTEA 2016 Work Truck Show, running March 1-4, 2016 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Now you can have a first-hand look at what CAFM® certification offers you. If you sign up, you will be eligible to take the Asset Management module for FREE. Better yet, if you pass, you will be given one year to enroll in CAFM®/S and have that module count towards your professional designation!
Here are the details:
• NAFA and NTEA members planning to attend the 2016 Work Truck Show are eligible to sign up.
• Click here and sign up no later than February 4, 2016
• Registrants will receive study materials for the Asset Management module by February 10, 2016.
• A class on Asset Management will be offered at the NTEA convention on March 1 from 2:00 to 4:00 PM. It will cover the highlights of the module and provide an opportunity to ask questions about the materials. Attendees should complete their Study Guide prior to the class to get the most out of the session.
•Registrants can then write the Asset Management Exam on March 2, 8:30 AM-9:30 AM.
• Successful candidates will have one year to enroll in CAFM® and have that module count towards their professional designation.
• All participants who pass the exam will receive a completion certificate.
Christopher Lyon, CAFM®, NTEA Director of Fleet Relations is a supporter of NAFA’s CAFM® program.You can read more about it by clicking here!