Information Management Session 1: Tuesday, May 3, 2016 from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST
Information Management Session 2: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST
Even though many organizations have an information technology (IT) staff to assist fleet managers, there is significant value placed on fleet managers who can understand basic IT issues. With a general knowledge of IT, fleet managers can intelligently interact with their support staff to resolve these issues and enhance IT functionality. This session will look at the role telematics play within the fleet industry and the many diagnostic and location-based information and functions it can provide.
Click here to register now for this valuable educational session
You will learn:
• The various components and protocols of data networks and participating in their planning and response tuning.
• The various types of general business software useful in manipulating data and communicating with staff, fleet customers and decision makers.
• Best practices for safeguarding data.
• Telematics options and uses.
• Ask questions of the people who actually put the program together; NAFA’s Development Comittee.
• Engage in an interactive and informative online discussion with others pursuing the program.
• Use the webinars as an introduction to the CAFM®/S® certification program and get organized for success.