Runzheimer announced Equo® Intel, a new product that enables companies to capture vehicle intelligence, analyze field activity, increase productivity, and gain actionable insights to enhance their decision making process.
Staying competitive in the marketplace means maximizing all organizational assets – especially your mobile workforce. Equo Intel provides companies with the solution: technology, analytics, and insights to boost field sales and service organizations’ productivity and efficiency.
Equo Intel captures real-time activity inputs including:
- Real-time visibility to your mobile workforce displayed on a dynamic interactive map displaying mobile workers’ locations, trip information, and client site data
- Capture of location based mobile workforce indicators—number of visits, drive time, active client hours, and location activity tied to each visit
- Activity feature allows companies to customize in field activity capture by position, client, or service, providing in-depth insights to client engagement, attainment of field metrics, and daily productivity measures
- Enhanced data visualization with individual route, client visit data, time on site, and activity
- Interactive Management Dashboards display trip and site-visit data for each mobile worker with custom regional and national views
“Equo Intel was developed from a need in the marketplace to enable companies to capture information and mobile data in an intuitive and simplistic manner,” said Mason Meadows, Runzheimer vice president of product and strategy. “Companies are inundated with data but lack actionable insights. Equo Intel provides those actionable insights to drive better visibility and impactful real-time decisions. We have worked with many of our clients during the development of Equo Intel. The solution is in a beta version currently with a commercial launch slated for early January.”
Equo Intel is an innovative new solution that equips companies with essential technology capturing mobile worker activities combined with location based data to drive actionable intelligence.
“Equo Intel answers a number of issues companies face on a day-to-day basis,” said Donna Koppensteiner-Reidy, Runzheimer senior vice president of business development and marketing. “It eliminates the mobile workforce unknowns, resulting in improved mobile workforce strategies and processes. With this solution we provide actionable intelligence and deep analytics that improve customers’ efficiency and, ultimately, their bottom lines.”
Equo Intel is due for a wide release in January of 2018. For more information, please visit www.runzheimer.com.