Route4Me, Inc., a comprehensive Dynamic Route Optimization™ platform that uses big data, data science, and machine learning to optimize multi-driver and multi-destination routes, today announced the availability of Route4Me on the Geotab Marketplace, a go-to source for top organizations requiring an open IoT fleet management platform.
Route4Me provides dynamic route sequencing and optimization software integrated with Geotab’s real-time vehicle tracking platform.
Key features of the Route4Me and Geotab platform integration are:
· Mobile App – companies can send routes directly from Route4Me to the driver’s Route4Me mobile app and benefit from proof-of-delivery, signature capture, and voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation.
· High-Speed Real-Time Dynamic Route Optimization which automatically creates multi-driver, multi-depot routes, accounting for variables such as predictive traffic, predictive weather, dynamic orders, dynamic dispatch, recurring routes, multiple customer time windows, volumetric and capacitated planning, and load sequencing.
· Interactive Customer Alerting and Portal – end-users can see the location of an inbound Geotab-enabled vehicle on their smartphone, as well as receive alerts by SMS, Email, and Voice call notifying them of inbound or scheduled driver visits, while interacting with the system to cancel or delay visits without human intervention.
· Visualize and Analyze Route Performance
– Route4Me uses Geotab vehicle tracking data to reveal on a map, in real-time, how vehialerts are tracked, displayed, and trended using dashboards and reports.
“Geotab and Route4Me have brought together two powerful solutions that drive value to help SMB through Enterprise level businesses, such as last-mile delivery companies, field-service, field-marketing, and field-sales organizations to get the combined benefit of real-time telematics and dynamic route optimization. Geotab’s high-precision GPS tracking enables customers to stay synchronized, ensuring that the optimal dispatch sequence is safely and automatically accessible,” said Dan Khasis, CEO, Route4Me. “Furthermore, Geotab’s rich vehicle data coupled with Route4Me’s predictive analytics solution enables businesses to take action and optimize results.”
“Route4Me equips Geotab customers with an intuitive route optimization software solution they can quickly implement,” says Neil Cawse, CEO, Geotab. “This integration lets businesses increase number of deliveries per route and significantly lower mileage and drive time to increase productivity and profitability of their fleet.”
The Geotab Marketplace is a robust complement to the MyGeotab platform that provides customers with an extensive ecosystem of valuable business-focused applications and add-ons. Utilized by companies with fleets large and small, the Marketplace offers key applications to more than 14,000 Geotab customers and is on track to feature over 200 third-party applications by the end of the year, further solidifying the company’s leadership in commercial telematics.