NAFA Fleet Management Association (NAFA) announces the launch of its all new www.fleetcertification.org and www.nafasustainable.org websites. The sites are devoted to quick access to education in important subject matter from asset management to professional development, and the necessary steps to becoming “green” fleets.
Continuing with the improvements to the NAFA.org website launched in June, the debut of the refreshed www.fleetcertification.org (for obtaining education centered on the Certified Automotive Fleet Manager [CAFM®] or Certified Automotive Fleet Specialist [CAFS] designations) and www.nafasustainable.org (for industry professionals making their fleets more sustainable) completes the second phase of NAFA’s comprehensive online upgrade. Both sites deliver enhanced functionality to users for a better online experience.
“NAFA’s websites provide visitors with easier search tools and a more engaging mobile user platform,” said NAFA Chief Executive Officer Phillip E. Russo, CAE. “The new websites were created in response to member feedback to improve member services, making it easier for users to find the materials they need.”
Significant improvements include:
- A simplified education registration process
- Comprehensive, redesigned, and easy-to-use certification study materials section
- Integration into the NAFA.org website
- Single sign-on integration connecting to all NAFA websites
- New and improved content detailing the importance of fleet certification, helping users determine which education levels are right for them