NAFA Fleet Management Association announces the return of the Fleet Management Executive Panel to its annual conference, the redesigned and enhanced Institute & Expo (I&E), which takes place April 15-17, in Louisville, Ky.
This session will afford attendees to I&E the opportunity to hear directly from the leaders of major fleet management companies as they discuss what they see coming in the near future with regard to procurement, sourcing, inventory, sustainability, global expansion, and much more!
Scheduled to participate are:
- Moderator Mike Joyce, Executive Director, American Automotive Leasing Association
- Tom Callahan, President of Donlen
- Matt Dyer, CEO and President, LeasePlan USA
- Jay Forbes, President and CEO, Element Fleet Management
- Dan Frank, CEO and President, Wheels Inc.
- Bob White, President, ARI
NAFA’s annual Institute & Expo, the largest event of the fleet management industry, introduces several exciting improvements to the 2019 event to fit attendees’ goals more fully than ever before, offering registrants access to groundbreaking education in fleet and mobility, as well as the opportunity to increase their networking power and learn of new fleet products.
For more information about NAFA’s Institute & Expo and to register, visit the official conference website: http://www.NAFAInstitute.org.