July 16 – 18, 2013
Hilton New Orleans Riverside &
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
New Orleans, LA
There will be something for everyone at The FedForum. The agenda is structured to give attendees many opportunities to receive essential training in the areas of motor vehicles, aviation, transportation, boats, real property, personal property, acquisition and green buildings. Click here to learn more!
Who should attend The FedForum?
- Federal, State, and Local Government Fleet Managers
- Local Vehicle Coordinators, Operations & Maintenance Managers
- Private Industry Partners interested in Federal Motor Vehicle Programs
- Vehicle Manufacturers
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle and Infrastructure Providers
- Management Information and Automated Systems Providers
- Procurement Officials
- Personal Property, Aviation and Travel Managers
- Anyone interested in staying current with technology and industry developments related to fleet and aviation management