NETS Annual Strength IN Numbers® Fleet Safety Benchmark Conference – October 10~12, 2023 in Indianapolis, Indiana
DON’T MISS YOUR CHANCE! EARLY BIRD PRICING ENDS JUNE 30! REGISTRATION IS OPEN
PRICING WILL INCREASE JULY 1!
- NETS Members: $599
- Non-NETS Members: $679
- Government / Non-profit: $249
Why Should You Participate?
- Share road safety case studies, new research, and emerging issues
- Review NETS annual STRENGTH IN NUMBERS® Fleet Safety Benchmark Report
- Gain exclusive access to industry-leading Road Safety Sponsors
- Network with other conference participants which include NETS member companies from diverse industry sectors
Who Should Participate?
- Fleet Safety Leaders
- Risk Management Associates
- Fleet Procurement Professionals
- C-Suite Business Leaders & Decision Makers
- Government & State Highway Personnel
- Road Safety Consultants & Academia and Non-Profit Experts
To Register, Click Here
A special room block has been reserved for NETS Conference attendees at the rate of $229 USD plus tax. Reserve your room now!
Conrad Indianapolis, 50 West Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204Book Hotel
Home to the renowned Collection Suites and a gallery of works by Warhol, Dali, Picasso, and more, the Conrad luxury hotel brings art and inspiration to downtown Indianapolis. Relax in downtown’s only hotel spa, savor fine dining and steakhouse fare, and enjoy nearby attractions including Monument Circle, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Gainbridge Fieldhouse.