With organizations tasking fleet professionals to reduce costs and increase responsibilities, members look to NAFA to provide the education, resources, and information to meet these needs. For over 60 years, NAFA has been the gold standard in fleet, offering valuable tools and insights developed by fleet professionals for fleet professionals.
Seeking even more reasons why a NAFA Fleet Management Association membership brings fleet managers high value in their jobs?
- Learn how to better manage your fleet data to save your very limited time and money
- Grow your skills in writing comprehensive fleet policies and RFPs to better use your vehicles and acquire new gear effectively
- Understand the pros and cons of leasing versus purchasing versus reimbursing employees
- Determine adequate staffing levels to enable efficiency, minimize expense, and improve safety
- Get best practices on how to manage massive amounts of liability, risk, and other safety concerns
- Build your personal skills in leadership, ethical behavior, and organizational effectiveness