Asset Management Session 1: Tuesday, November 1, 2016 from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST
Asset Management Session 2: Wednesday, November 2, 2016 from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST
Fleet Managers are asset managers. As such, they are tasked with Asset Management responsibilities that include vehicle selection, procurement, commissioning, disposal, remarketing and decommissioning.
Because fleet assets and costs related to these assets often represent a significant portion of an organization’s net value and operating expenses, fleet managers that are skilled in Asset Management can significantly improve an organization’s profitability and/or cost effectiveness.
You will learn:
- How to develop effective vehicle selector lists.
- The key elements in developing vehicle specifications.
- The factors that affect resale value.
- The remarketing method that is right for your fleet.
- Ask questions of the people who actually put the program together; NAFA’s Development Committee.
- Engage in an interactive and informative online discussion with others pursuing the program.
- Use the webinars as an introduction to the CAFM®/S® certification program and get organized for success.
Looking for more educational offerings?
We have a full calendar of opportunities covering hot industry topics, along with archived webinars! Click here for more information.
Not a member? Join NAFA today to connect with thousands of fellow fleet managers and vendors across the United States and Canada. Gain access to key fleet information quickly and easily!