This year you have TWO opportunities to share fleet safety best practices. Join us!
EMEA Regional Road Safety Conference in Paris, France, September 11-13, 2023
Whether you are responsible for leading an international road safety program or managing a fleet of vehicles, you know that spreading safe driving messages to drivers throughout Europe, the Middle East, and Africa represents unique challenges. At the conference, best practices and solutions across industries will be shared with other fleet safety managers who face similar challenges.
- Regular Rate: $350
- Government / Non-profit: $149
Click Here for Paris Conference and Hotel Information
Annual Benchmark Conference in Indianapolis, Indiana, October 10-12, 2023
NETS annual STRENGTH IN NUMBERS® Benchmark Conference convenes each year to bring together Global, Corporate, Government, and Non-profit employers. Conference participants include NETS member companies from diverse industries, representing a collective global fleet of more than half-a-million vehicles, ~80% passenger vehicles, that travel nearly 11 billion miles annually.
ACT NOW! EARLY BIRD RATES UNTIL JUNE 30:
- NETS Members: $599
- Non-NETS Members: $679
- Government / Non-profit: $249
Click Here for Indianapolis Conference and Hotel Information
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THESE CONFERENCES:
- Share road safety case studies, new research, and emerging issues
- Learn about regional-specific road safety topics
- Gain exclusive access to industry-leading Road Safety Sponsors
- Network with other conference participants which include NETS member companies from diverse industry sectors
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THESE CONFERENCES?
- Fleet Safety Leaders
- Risk Management Associates
- Fleet Procurement Professionals
- C-Suite Business Leaders and Decision Makers
- Government and State Highway Safety Personnel
- Road Safety Consultants & Academia and Non-Profit Experts
Not yet a NETS member? Register for either conference and receive 50% off your membership fee if you join now!
For more information, please contact NETS Operations Manager, Ann Kidd, at [email protected].