NAFA Fleet Management Association (NAFA), the vehicle fleet industry’s largest membership association, is pleased to announce that registration is open for NAFA 2024 Institute & Expo (I&E). This conference is the industry’s largest gathering of fleet and mobility professionals, convening April 22-24, in San Antonio, TX. Attendees can now register at www.nafainstitute.org.
Spanning three days, NAFA I&E is the industry’s leading fleet event, attracting fleet professionals representing various sectors including corporate, government, public safety, utility, education, and more. I&E offers a blend of education, impactful conversations, networking opportunities, and products and services from the industry’s leading suppliers.
“NAFA I&E is not just a gathering of fleet professionals, but a confluence of innovation, inspiration, and industry transformation,” said Bill Schankel, CAE, NAFA CEO. “In these halls, we don’t just discuss the future of fleet management – we shape it.”
Nearly 2,000 fleet and mobility professionals attended NAFA 2023 I&E. NAFA is excited to welcome even more industry professionals to this year’s I&E, which is centered around the theme of “New Frontiers. Big Possibilities.” This theme encapsulates the many new frontiers that are impacting the industry, like autonomous vehicles and EVs, while providing BIG opportunities for the industry.
The I&E agenda includes over 35 hours of education sessions, state of the art exhibits, unparalleled networking and relationship building opportunities, specialty learning offerings and the chance to interact with hundreds of innovative product solutions from the Expo Floor.
Here’s a closer look at what attendees will experience throughout I&E 2024:
- NAFA’s second annual Innovations Showcase, invites attendees into an interactive innovation zone on the Expo floor where they can explore the exciting new products and product updates being launched by exhibiting companies.
- A Vehicle Ride & Drive, powered by Bobit, in which attendees can experience the latest models, electric and alternative fuel vehicles, and cutting-edge technologies behind the wheel.
- CAFM Live, slated for April 21-24, this program will cover all eight Certified Automotive Fleet Manager (CAFM) certification modules and allows attendees to accelerate preparation for the CAFM exam.
- Three informative Pre-Conference Events, providing attendees the ability to dive into concentrated topics: Sustainable Fleet Management, Asset Management, and the Leadership Development.
- Over 35+ hours of education sessions, focused on the following education tracks:
- Emerging Technologies
- Law Enforcement
- Operations Management
View the full NAFA 2024 I&E preliminary program here. More information on the lineup of educational sessions and speakers will be released leading up to the event.
Prospective exhibitors are encouraged to secure their space early to ensure prime placement in the Expo Hall. For more information about reserving an exhibit booth, please visit NAFA’s website. Sponsorship opportunities can be secured here. This year’s current sponsors include Bestpass Inc., FASTER Asset Solutions, Geotab, Holman, Legend Fleet Solutions, Merchants Fleet, Samsara, Stellantis, U.S. Bank Voyager, WEX and Wheels, Inc.