Plans are underway for NAFA Fleet Management Association’s 2016 Institute and Expo scheduled for April 18-22, 2016 in Austin, Texas!
♦ I&E Is Your Place To Find Solutions! ♦ Let Us Know What Fleet Issues and Problems You Are Dealing With!
Email your ideas to email@example.com with a subject line of 2016 Call for Presentations
NAFA’s I&E Curriculum Committee is now working to identify key topics for this conference. This is your chance to submit program and session ideas that would benefit your fleet industry peers. All are invited to recommend ideas for topics and suggest speakers or panelists for consideration.
Take the first step in identifying the most relevant topics and issues facing fleet professionals today and submit your presentation proposal in one of the following categories – Asset Management, Financial Management, Information Management, Maintenance Management, Risk Management, Vehicle Fuel Management, or Professional Development.
• Relevance to attendees
• A well-defined topic with focused objectives
• Practical application of material
• Timeliness of topic
• Original material
• Overall perceived level and quality of session content
• Completeness of presentation proposal
• Speaker qualifications, including: previous presentations in topic area, participant evaluations of presenter(s) at previous events (if applicable) and speaking experience of presenter(s)
If you would like to submit an idea, please follow the instructions at this link. If you need assistance, please contact Danielle Barrouk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Deadline Is May 28, 2015!