“If industry members attend only one event per year, the NAFA I&E should be it,” said NAFA’s Chief Executive Officer, Phillip E. Russo, CAE. “We are proud to offer an expansive expo hall, exclusive sessions, educational workshops organized by track, networking opportunities and our Law Enforcement Ride and Drive test track.”
NAFA, the world’s premier non-profit association for fleet professionals, expects thousands of industry professionals at its annual Institute and Expo (I&E) in Orlando, Fla., April 14-17. The four day event, designed by fleet managers, delivers new information, ideas and important updates on the latest in fleet management.
• Discover the latest technologies on the expo floor: With 250 exhibits, it’s a one-stop shop for the latest innovations and resources to help you save time and money. This year, after Wednesday and Thursday’s general sessions, attendees will be filtered directory through the expo hall, allowing uninterrupted opportunities for connection and the ability for attendees to experience all of this year’s exhibitors.
• Ride and Drive: Law enforcement fleet managers and municipal associates can test their skills behind the wheel at the newly-returned LEG Ride & Drive.
• Keynote speaker Shawn Achor: Motivational speaker Shawn Achor will open the I&E, presenting his philosophy of positive psychology, whereby one’s relationship to the world is dependent on their viewpoint of it.
• Fleet Excellence Awards: The NAFA “FLEXY” Awards, industry awards recognizing outstanding individuals, teams or fleets.
• CAFM® Boot Camp: CAFM® Boot Camp will be taking place on site at I&E for students to prepare for certification exams or to be introduced to the CAFM program.
• Connect with fleet industry professionals representing all of the various groups and experience levels in the industry, through multiple networking events, coffee breaks, receptions, meals and more.
Day passes are available for purchase by fleet managers.
For more information about the NAFA 2015 I&E or to reserve a press pass, visit www.nafainstitute.org.