October 4-5, 2022 at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown, Indianapolis, IN
Discounted Member Rate: $399 | Non-member rate: $499
Make the leap from manager to leader!
Becoming a competent leader means being able to effectively challenge, motivate and empower others. It also requires making a seemingly effortless transition from manager to leader. Gain helpful strategies and straightforward answers to solve even the most difficult dilemmas when it comes to learning exactly how to become a respected and effective leader.
This two-day program will cover a variety of leadership topics including finding the leader within, defining your leadership role, overcoming team challenges, and thinking outside the box.
Participants will learn to:
- Take a clear, honest appraisal of how you currently respond and relate to team members
- Recognize the bad habits and knee-jerk reactions you’ve relied on in the past to get what you want
- Gain a better understanding of where people are coming from when they say or do things that are negative or don’t seem to make sense
- Discover how to encourage cooperation and collaboration within your group, even during times of turbulence
At the successful conclusion of this event, you will walk away with a Certificate and the skills to kick your leadership profile into high gear.
Bonus: Come in on Monday, October 3rd, and attend the 100 Best Fleets Roundtable for FREE!
Schedule of Events
Tuesday, October 4, 2022
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Registration, Coffee & Networking
9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Opening Session: The Leader Within
11:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. Break
11:15 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Sessions: Define & Fine-Tune Your Leadership Role; Become a Confident Leader
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Lunch
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Sessions: Implement Communication Strategies; Embrace Challenges with Confidence
4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Closing Comments and Discussion
Wednesday, October 5, 2022
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Coffee & Networking
9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Session
10:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. Break
10:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. Sessions: Utilize Feedback and Direction; Overcome Team Conflict
12:45 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Lunch
1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Sessions: Develop Individual Team Members; Think Outside the Box
3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Closing Comments and Discussion
- Two-day in-person live instruction
- Free 100 Best Fleets Roundtable Sessions on Monday, October 3
- Lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Leadership Certificate upon the successful conclusion of this event
Indianapolis Marriott Downtown
350 W Maryland St, Indianapolis, IN 46225
Rate: $189 per night