NAFA Fleet Management Association created a unique way for fleet professionals to share their love of fleet – while supporting the good works of the non-profit NAFA Foundation.
During July, if you are a NAFA member and refer another fleet professional who joins NAFA – fleet’s largest membership organization – you can earn a $50 reward that you can designate to the NAFA Foundation. The new member that’s referred will also get a significant bonus – $100 off their membership dues.
That donation will help the NAFA Foundation execute its mission: strategically advancing the vehicle fleet/mobility management profession through research, education, partnerships, and scholarships – all related to innovative and emerging transportation business practices and workforce development trends.
Since no one understands the value of a NAFA membership better than its members, this new Member-Get-A-Member Program provides an easy way to introduce someone new to the fleet community while both people get rewarded.
During the month of July, each new NAFA member recruited receives $100 off their membership dues, and the existing member can choose to receive one of the following rewards:
• $50 donation to the NAFA Foundation and its mission to strategically advance the fleet profession
• $50 Amazon gift card for all those must-have summer necessities
• $50 membership renewal credit toward another year of exclusive NAFA member features
New members benefit from the information, resources, education, and networking opportunities that a NAFA membership provides, while the current NAFA member benefits from a stronger community and resources dedicated to helping each other succeed. Not a member, but still seeking a deal? Contact email@example.com to unlock a special discount.
If you are looking for more ways to support the NAFA Foundation, please consider donating to its Cornerstones of Fleet Campaign. Donors to this campaign can get exclusive benefits, including unique social events, input on Foundation research, and more.
Generous NAFA Foundation supporters funded these critical industry materials over the past year:
• A futuristic white paper and webinar, “The Mobility Revolution: A Primer for Fleet Managers,” well-positioning the fleet industry for its evolution and impact on fleet
• The guidance-focused position paper, “Creating a More Productive Relationship Between Procurement and Fleet,” helping fleet professionals accomplish mutual goals
• Inspiring the next generation of fleet leaders through the Willard DaSilva Student Scholarship
You can help sustain this tremendous momentum by clicking here to become a NAFA Foundation Cornerstone of Fleet donor. The NAFA Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and your tax advisor can determine the extent to which your gift qualifies as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes. Plus, these funds immediately go into action to continue the forward-thinking efforts that not only inform and challenge our industry but exemplify the best of what the fleet profession provides.
Corporations, individuals, or NAFA Chapters can pledge to the NAFA Foundation. Plus, you’ll be supporting the ambitious efforts the NAFA Foundation has planned.
Recruit a member today!