REGISTER NOW! Plan to join NETS on October 5 & 6, 2022 at the beautiful Marriott at Eagle Crest, Ann Arbor, Michigan
NETS annual STRENGTH IN NUMBERS® Benchmark Conference convenes each year to bring together Global, Corporate, Government, and Non-profit employers. Conference participants include NETS member companies from diverse industries, representing a collective global fleet of more than half-a-million vehicles that travel nearly 11 billion miles annually.
NETS’ 2022 Conference will be a hybrid event so you can join in person or join us virtually via Whova.
The in-person conference will include tours on October 7th of: MCity, the world’s first purpose-built proving ground for testing the performance and safety of connected and automated vehicles and technologies under controlled and realistic conditions; and
The University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute (UMTRI), one of the largest research facilities at University of Michigan, focused on multidisciplinary research to advance safe, equitable, and efficient transportation and mobility.
The newly renovated Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest, with convenient access to the Detroit Metro Airport and area attractions, offers a relaxing retreat with an automotive motif that complements breathtaking views of surrounding Ford Lake and Eagle Crest Golf Club’s 18-hole championship course.
Why Should You Attend?
- Share road safety case studies, new research, and emerging issues;
- Review NETS annual STRENGTH IN NUMBERS® Fleet Safety Benchmark Report;
- Gain exclusive access to industry-leading Road Safety Sponsors; and,
- Network with other conference participants which include NETS member companies from diverse industry sectors.
Who Should Attend?
- Fleet Safety Leaders
- Risk Management Associates
- Fleet Procurement Professionals
- C-Suite Business Leaders and Decision Makers
- Government and State Highway Safety Personnel
- Road Safety Consultants, Academia and Non-profit Experts
BOOK HOTEL — A special room block has been reserved for NETS Conference Attendees at the rate of $154 USD plus tax. Reserve your room now!
For additional information regarding NETS and membership benefits,please visit www.trafficsafety.org.