Join AFLA members on August 4, 2020 at 10:00 AM CT, as we have an open discussion on Fleet Best Practices.
We welcome you to grab a cup of joe and turn your video on to participate in conversation. Discussion will begin in a main session group then break into smaller sessions, moderated by the AFLA Digital Learning Task Force. Topics and discussion questions will include:
- What additional safety measures have you implemented as a result of the pandemic?
- Are there any changes you’ve made to your policies as a result of COVID-19?
- What are you being challenged with by your organization from a cost containment perspective?
- What do you see as areas of opportunity?
- What are you implementing in an effort to save?
- How often are you reviewing your fleet policy?
- What additional things have you added to your fleet policy as a result of the pandemic?
Register today to join us for this round-table event! Registration is free to all current AFLA members, and Non-members are welcome to join the conversation for $30.