NAFA’s Essentials of Fleet Management Seminar prepares fleet professionals by growing their toolbox with successful strategies
Annual Essentials of Fleet Management Seminar (EFMS): October 7-9, 2019, in Phoenix, Ariz. Details and registration are at http://nafa.org/efms
The fleet profession can be overwhelming for those who are new to the industry. With a focus on the essential elements of fleet and a highly experienced forum of experts, NAFA’s EFMS brings together a comprehensive picture of what a fleet manager does and provides the education to do it even better.
The EFMS event is designed for new fleet professionals with less than five years of experience. The seminar examines the fundamental principles and practices of successful fleet management and affords attendees opportunities to:
- Develop a primary understanding, or grow your toolbox of successful fleet management strategies which can improve performance and cut costs
- Engage in informative fleet discussions with peers and experienced faculty
- Ask questions to help address your specific needs in an interactive classroom setting
- Network with fleet professionals from all sectors and regions
- Participate in an evening study group with certification committee members and take certification exams on site
Take advantage of the Early-Bird rates by registering for the seminar prior to August 31 $649 (regularly $749) for NAFA Members or $799 (regularly $899) Non-Members.
Attendees can register today! Find out more: http://nafa.org/efms