By Ed Smith, President, Agile Fleet
In early 2020, the management team of Agile Fleet developed core values for the company. These core values are a timeless set of guiding principles that define the behaviors the FleetCommander providers expect from each other and from their partners, clients, and associates. They define the culture and guide business decisions. They define what makes Agile Fleet different and unique.
Agile Fleet’s core values are:
• Strong Partnerships – Building and maintaining strong partnerships is the foundation of our success.
• Initiative – We take responsibility for our roles. We’re proactive and we think outside the box.
• Approachability – We are friendly, unpretentious, and welcoming.
• Integrity – We are trustworthy, fair, and ethical, and we expect the same from our colleagues, clients, and partners.
• Flexibility – We are Agile. We happily adapt to changing priorities and conditions to achieve success.
At the end of 2020, the company presented its first Core Values Awards. The winners for 2021 are:
• Strong Partnership Award: Robert Horton, City of Atlanta’s Department of Watershed Management
Despite the pandemic getting in the way, Robert forged ahead to implement FleetCommander and continued to keep his eyes on his fleet goals and shared his story with the NAFA Fleet Management Association at their 2020 virtual event.
• Initiative Award: Agile Fleet Support Team
Always going above and beyond to help clients, our Support team boasts an average first-response time of less than 30 minute for calls and emails, and the average time for cases closing is 1 day.
• Approachability Award: Kathy Wellik and the Iowa State University Team
Kathy Wellik and the entire ISU Team is always willing to help us and share feedback and ideas about our product offerings. They are open and available to share their success story of savings hundreds of thousands of dollars for ISU with others in the fleet community. They are always focused on the greater good of the fleet community. Kathy Wellik, Butch Hansen, and Teri Jensen were all in attendance during the Town Hall event.
• Integrity Award: Entire Agile Fleet Team
Agile Fleet Team all agreed to offer Pandemic Funding to clients whose budgets were hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic, enabling them to join the FleetCommander family now, and pay later.
• Flexibility Award: Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Despite logistical hurdles, the EPA did an extremely fast rollout to all 13 EPA regions. They were able to implement our automated FAST reporting capabilities to meet the very stringent annual Department of Energy (DOE) data reporting requirements.
Congratulations to all awards winners!