Responsible management of the relationship between data security, privacy compliance and driver risk management technology is one of the most important factors for both clients and drivers today. It’s understandable for drivers to feel uneasy about being monitored or having their data accessible to others, and organizations must be prepared to prioritize and acknowledge these concerns as digital driver safety solutions evolve.
In this webinar sponsored by the Network of Employers for Traffic Safety (NETS), eDriving’s Senior Vice President of Privacy, Compliance and Analytics, Stef Campbell, will help organizations understand and address the various privacy concerns that arise throughout evaluation, approval, onboarding, and implementation of driver safety programs.
Expect to leave with a deeper knowledge of driver privacy laws and the tools to successfully address and balance legal obligations and individual drivers’ privacy.
You will learn:
- Why tending to driver privacy is not optional!
- Key privacy terms and definition
- The 50,000 ft. view of privacy & safety laws
- Why privacy law is one piece of a giant puzzle
- How to balance safety with privacy considerations
- How eDriving can help promote buy-in and ensure smooth implementation