Distracted driving has become one of the most significant dangers on the road today, and it’s also one of the biggest problems facing fleet and risk managers. It is regarded as an epidemic on the roads and has contributed to the surge in road fatalities seen in recent years.
To help fleets tackle this issue, eDriving is hosting a new webinar Hanging up on Distraction: Techniques for Changing Driver Behavior. In this free webinar, eDriving’s Brain Scientist Advisor Dr. Paul Atchley will help you explore the science behind your drivers’ phone addiction and discuss the true extent of how this risky behavior impacts driver performance, other road users, and your organization’s reputation and bottom line.
- The science of distracted driving addiction
- Why your organization cannot ignore distracted driving
- Why policy isn’t enough: creating a crash-free culture
- Changing behavior – why it’s so difficult
- Techniques to guide drivers to become – and stay – distraction-free
Thusday, Jul 11, 2019 — 11:00 AM PDT (7:00 PM BST)