Safety is a top-of-mind concern for fleets and their companies. In addition to protecting drivers and the public, a focus on safety also maximizes company assets and cuts unnecessary operational costs.
With safety as a top-of-mind priority for many fleets, we are currently in the golden age of the fleet safety era. Fleets, their companies and their drivers have benefited from this safety focus in numerous ways:
- Safety programs becoming the norm, not the exception.
- Driver training becoming more comprehensive and effective.
- Driver risk profiles have generally improved, helping to curtail liability costs from accidents.
These benefits are only part of the safety story. Beyond creating safer drivers, fleets have experienced five bottom-line benefits as a result of prioritizing safety.
During this on-demand webinar, viewers will learn how implementing a safety program delivers these five key bottom-line benefits to its fleet:
- Increased fuel savings
- Decreased maintenance costs
- Enhanced spec’ing
- Improved total cost of ownership
- Improved fleet reputation
While each of these benefits may be familiar, what is less well-known is that they are all closely related to a strong safety culture.
View now and discover these benefits and the trigger that sets the domino effect in motion, helping to guarantee that cost benefits continue for the long haul.