NAFA Fleet Management Association announces it will hold a unique panel of top automobile executives that will reveal the significant mobility and technological improvements in store for fleet vehicles.
This event, How OEMs are Addressing “Mobility” and the Future of Fleet, will occur at NAFA’s annual conference, the NAFA Institute & Expo (I&E), will take place April 24-27, in Anaheim, Calif. This year, fleet professionals are invited to submit questions directly to NAFA for possible inclusion in the panel.
The presentation will be moderated by Fleet Management Weekly CEO and Editor in Chief Janice Sutton. Lending their expertise and insight to this year’s panel are:
- Michele Bartlett, General Manager, Commercial and Government Fleet Sales, Ford
- Frank Dankovich, Director, Fleet Sales, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Dave Depew, General Manager, Fleet Operations, Toyota
- Ed Peper, U.S. Vice President, General Motors Fleet
“NAFA provides fleet professionals an opportunity to submit questions to us that will be considered for our group of high-ranking fleet execs from Fiat Chrysler, Ford, General Motors, and Toyota,” said NAFA CEO Phillip E. Russo, CAE. “The OEM Panel is a consistent favorite among I&E attendees. This year’s panel will be especially enlightening, thanks to the rapid growth of autonomous driving technology and the evolution of ‘fleet management’ into ‘mobility management.’” Questions should be submitted to OEM@nafa.org.
Each year, NAFA’s Institute & Expo provides attendees with:
- Cutting-edge training and education on subjects that impact transportation both now and in the future
- Networking with thousands of fleet professionals
- First-hand experience with the latest services and products on the I&E Expo floor
- Access to information developed to improve an employer’s bottom line
- Speakers, special events, and more
For more information about NAFA’s Institute & Expo, visit the official conference website: www.NAFAInstitute.org.