New to fleet management, or growing in your role?
NAFA’s one-stop live training event, Essentials of Fleet Management (EFMS), is specially created to guide you through the latest best-practices, strategies, key skills, and resources for managing your fleet.
The three-day, in-person EFMS training is your chance to learn in a classroom of fleet professionals, about the fundamental principles of running an efficient fleet.
Attend EFMS October 16-18 in Philadelphia to:
- Develop a primary understanding, or grow your toolbox of successful fleet management strategies which can improve performance and cut costs
- Engage in informative fleet discussions with peers and experienced faculty
- Ask questions to help address your specific needs in an interactive classroom setting
- Network with fleet professionals from all sectors and regions
- Participate in an evening study group with certification committee members and take certification exams on site
Benefits to Your Employer:
- Fleet is a significant cost in most organizations, so it’s a “must” for your fleet management team to be versed in all aspects, from acquisition to remarketing
- Invest in your employees now to benefit your team in the future – the EFMS has a proven ROI that far outweighs the cost of attending
- Provide resources to your colleagues to stay current on safety, costs, efficiency, and more
Register Today for this Invaluable Educational Experience Before Early-Bird Savings End on September 15!
Essentials of Fleet Management Seminar
October 16-18, 2017
Renaissance Philadelphia Airport
Early-Bird Pricing: Pay by September 15
$595 Members/ $795 Non-Members
Regular Pricing: Pay after September 15
$695 Members/ $895 Non-Members