2018 registrations eclipsed its conference and Expo record previously set in 2013.
NAFA Fleet Management Association announced its annual conference, Institute & Expo (I&E), has eclipsed its conference and Expo registrations record previously set in 2013.
With the final numbers in hand, NAFA proudly announces that 1,166 fleet professionals registered for its 2018 I&E, which took place April 24-27 in Anaheim, Calif. I&E remains the industry’s largest learning and networking event by bringing together the most fleet professionals year after year.
- In addition to setting a new record, conference and Expo attendance was up seven percent from last year
- Fleet manager Expo-only attendance was up 18 percent from last year
- Four-day conference attendance was up nine percent from last year
- Total attendance (conference, Expo, and exhibitors) was up three percent from last year
- The Expo was sold out weeks before the show opened
- More than a dozen companies were on the “wait list” to get on the floor
- NAFA left Anaheim with 74 percent of 2019’s Expo floor in Louisville sold to returning exhibitors
- All of the above are indicative of the value the suppliers place on the show
NAFA’s I&E is not only the conference fleet professionals trust most, but I&E is the conference they endorse and will recommend to their peers. From 2009 to 2018, conference and Expo attendance has grown by 59 percent, while total attendance (including exhibitors) has grown 50 percent.
“I&E is the recognized leader in fleet and mobility education and networking,” said NAFA Chief Executive Officer Phillip E. Russo, CAE. “Each year finds I&E continuing to grow and expand its value to fleet and mobility professionals, and to the companies and organizations that return their employees again and again. I&E is a known-quantity that delivers consistently and definitively.”
Russo added, “Using the valuable feedback from members and attendees, NAFA’s staff will begin work on the 2019 edition of the conference, taking place in a new three-day configuration April 15-17, in Louisville, Ky. Thanks go to all who attended the conference in 2018 for making it a resounding success.”
More information can be found at http://www.nafainstitute.org, including advance details regarding NAFA’s 2019 Institute & Expo in Louisville, Ky.