Event Just Prior to NAFA’s I&E to Provide In-Depth Exploration of Mobility Changes All Fleets Must Adopt
NAFA Fleet Management Association, the vehicle fleet industry’s largest trade association, today announces the return of the annual International Fleet Academy (IFA), taking place April 23, in Anaheim, Calif. The IFA precedes the Association’s annual conference, the NAFA Institute & Expo (I&E).
Radical change is coming in the form of vehicle sharing, greater autonomy, and an explosion of technology. The IFA will provide an engaging forum to discuss questions concerning where the fleet/mobility industry will be 10 years from now and how this rapidly evolving industry will impact North American and global fleets.
“Today’s fleets could very quickly be unrecognizable in tomorrow’s business world. More than ever, fleet professionals need education and peer networking to stay up to date on the mobility continuum and all it entails for the industry,” said NAFA CEO Phillip E. Russo, CAE. “Fleet managers who don’t embrace and lead in mobility will risk obsolescence. This event was developed to give attendees the edge in what are exciting, and certainly innovative, changes to fleets all across the world.”
Topics to be covered at IFA:
• The Continuum: Mobility from Infancy to Reality
• Changing Your Language: TCO to TCM (Total Cost of Mobility)
• Arming Yourself for the MaaS (Mobility as a Service) Revolution
• Electrification Trends and Practicalities
• Lessons Learned (Panel): Fleet Managers Discuss Their Journeys Along the Mobility Continuum
Find out more about this and other 2018 pre-conference events and how individuals can include them with their Institute & Expo registration. For more details, visit https://www.nafainstitute.org/Preconference-Events/IFA.aspx
Each year, NAFA’s Institute & Expo provides attendees with:
• Cutting-edge training and education on subjects that impact transportation both now and in the future
• Networking with thousands of fleet professionals
• First-hand experience with the latest services and products on the I&E Expo floor
• Access to information developed to improve an employer’s bottom line
• Speakers, special events, and more
For more information about NAFA’s Institute & Expo, visit the official conference website: www.NAFAInstitute.org.