Join Element Fleet Management for Six Impactful Discussions
Tweet this: Booth 619 #NAFA is the place to be for smart #fleets @nafafleet @ElementFleet
Each year, fleet managers gather to discuss advancements in fleet financing, vehicle management, maintenance and potential trends and business disruptions. This year, Element Fleet Management will lead critical discussions around these and other issues at the 2017 NAFA Institute and Expo April 25-28 in Tampa, Florida.
Element will demonstrate Xcelerate – its next-generation, analytics-driven fleet-management platform that enhances driver experience while providing the tools for proactive operation – at Booth 619. NAFA attendees also will have the opportunity to speak with experts on in-vehicle technology and the latest innovations in data visualization and analytics at the booth.
Element will moderate and participate in multiple educational sessions during NAFA. Kristi Webb, president and CEO, North America, will be featured on a panel of leading fleet executives during the April 27 general session.
NAFA speaking sessions with Element representatives include:
- IFA: Driver Behavior – What Works (and Doesn’t) With a Global Approach: Element’s Heidi DiAngelo with Teva Pharmaceuticals, Monday, April 24 at 2:40 p.m.
- IFA: Global Shift – Fleet Procurement Panel: Hear from Element’s Heidi DiAngelo and representatives from Teva Pharmaceuticals and Bayer, Monday, April 24 at 4:40 p.m.
- In Your Customer’s Eyes Are You a Strategic Partner? Element’s Mark Smith talks with Safelite AutoGlass, Mondelez and Ingersoll Rand, Tuesday, April 25 at 4 p.m.
- Generational Reflections on the Transitional Roles of a Fleet Manager: Element’s Michele Cunningham leads discussions with industry experts from each generation, Wednesday, April 26 at 11:45 a.m.
- General Session featuring a panel of fleet executives: Kristi Webb, president and CEO of North America, joins other leading executives, Thursday, April 27 at 9 a.m.
- Exciting Opportunities to Lower TCO: Element’s Eric Stanley and Zingha Lucien talk with representatives from National Oilwell Varco and Amerit Fleet Solutions, Thursday, April 27 at 4 p.m.
For more information about the NAFA 2017 Institute and Expo, visit nafainstitute.org.
To connect with Element at the show, visit http://www.elementfleet.com and follow us for updates on Twitter @ElementFleet.