Donlen will be demonstrating its latest innovative fleet management technology solutions at the company’s booth (#237) during NAFA I&E 2018 in Anaheim, California on Wednesday, April 25 and Thursday, April 26.
NAFA attendees will have the chance to see Donlen’s predictive, prescriptive technology solutions, get hands-on experience with some of Donlen’s solutions, as well as speak with Donlen’s technology experts about any specific questions pertaining to their fleets.Technology demos available at Donlen’s booth include:
- The Donlen Risk Center, the only solution in the fleet management industry that offers an unmatched, aggregated, real-time view of vehicle data and driver behavior from one provider in order to help fleet managers get their drivers home safely
- Recall inSIGHT™, Donlen’s recall management solution, which provides customers with detailed recall information that empowers them to improve recall completion rates and times for their fleets
- FleetWeb™ Intelligence Visualization Suite, Donlen’s business intelligence tool, featuring powerful, actionable visual dashboards that will help improve fleet performance
- DriverPoint® Telematics, Donlen’s comprehensive, proprietary telematics solution
- Vehicle Optimization Model®, Donlen’s powerful, predictive tool for fleet vehicle selection and cycling options
- Mobile Apps, featuring updates to our user-friendly DonlenDriver™ Mobile app
- iVic, Donlen’s new interactive vehicle information tool, which provides users with an easy, dynamic way to access all fleet data for vehicles and drivers through a universal platform that offers real-time, high-quality information
“This year we will be demonstrating more technology than ever before at our NAFA booth,” said Jeff Pursell, VP, technology products. “Donlen is committed to developing technology that evolves along with the ever-changing needs of the fleet industry, and we are eager to give fleet professionals a first-hand look at how all of our innovative technology solutions can prepare them for the future of fleet, improve fleet performance, and reduce costs.”
Donlen’s technology demonstrations will occur at NAFA booth #237 starting on Wednesday, April 25, 2017 at 2 p.m. Attendees who view a demo of any of Donlen’s solutions will be entered in a drawing to win an Oculus Rift + Touch virtual reality headset.
For more information about Donlen at NAFA’s 2018 I&E, visit www.donlen.com/donlen-at-nafa-ie-2018.